5) Topic for the competition will be given on the spot.
6) Caption should be mentioned on the poster.No slogan should be written.
7) Participants should submit valid ID Proof and college ID Card.
6. Collage Making
1) Maximum of 2 members in one team.
2) Each team will be given maximum of 1 hour.
3) Theme will be given on the spot.
4) Bring all the materials by your own.
5) Full size chart paper (1 any colour), crayons (any 5), water colours (any 5), glue stick, sketch pens (any 3 colour), pencil, eraser, newspaper clippings and magazine pages (10).
6) Scissors and scales are not allowed. You are expected to use your hands only.
7) Only two extra materials can be used for decorative purpose.
8) Participants should submit valid ID Proof and college ID Card.
Om Veer Singh
7. Mobile Movie Making
1) It is a short film/documentary making competition in which a group of students are required to make an entertainment or fiction-based feature film or a documentary not exceeding duration of 15 minutes.
It has two categories:
a. Entertainment / Fiction
b. Documentary /Social Message
2) In a team there can be 1-10 members.
3) You can only use your phone to make the movie.
4) Your short film should not be longer than 15 minutes and not shorter than 3 minutes.
5) The entry must be the original work of the student(s).
6) The production team size should not exceed 10 and including all actors and actresses (scenes where the crowd is involved is acceptable without being counted in the production team).
7) Limited use of copyrighted material will be permitted in the entry so long as it is a lawful or "fair" use with proper mention of the copyrighted material at the end of the video, and so long as such use does not overwhelm the contribution of the student(s).
8) Please make sure that your finished short film is under 1.5 GB in size and that it is in one of the following video formats: .AVI/ .MOV /.MPG/ .MPG2/ .MPEG2 /.MPEG4 /.MP4/ .WMV and bring it in your phone or PD only.
8. Shoot To Perfection (Photography)
1) This competition has three themes in which 5 photographs from each of the theme is to be submitted by a photographer for evaluation.
Theme 1: Fashion Photography (Model / Folk / Indian / Simplicity)
Theme 2: Catch the Mixed emotion
Theme 3: Macro Photography
2) All Photos have to be clicked within KEC campus and during the days of Fest only.
3) Each round shall be evaluated separately and the winner shall be decided on the cumulative score of all the rounds.
4) The entry must be the original work of the student.
5) Photographs must be in digital format.
6) No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this Contest.
7) All digital files must be in JPEG or .jpg format, and must be at least 1,600 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 1,600 pixels tall (if a vertical image).
8) Image processing is permitted. Manipulation should be avoided.
9) High dynamic range (HDR) images and stitched panoramas are NOT acceptable.
10) Any changes to the original photograph not itemized here are unacceptable and will render the photograph ineligible for a prize.
11) The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the sponsor, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.