Dr. Mayank Singh
|Name||Dr. Mayank Singh|
|Designation||Professor and Head|
|Department||Computer Science and Engineering|
|firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
|Specialization||Year of passing||University/Inst.||Remarks|
|Ph.D||Software Engineering||2011||Uttarakhand Technical University|
|M.Tech||Software Engineering||2007||Thapar University|
|B.Tech/B.E.||Information Technology||2004||Uttar Pradesh Technical University|
|11.8 Years||0.8 Years||-|
Research InterestsSoftware Engineering, Software Testing, Internet of Things, Cloud Computing
*Software Engineering *Software Testing *Data Structure *Cryptography *Network Security
- Member of IEEE
- Executive Member of IEEE Communication Society for Conference / Workshop (R10)
- Member of ACM
- Life Member of ISTE
- Life Member of ICSIT
- Member of International Association of Engineers
- Member of Institution of Engineers (India).
- Life Member of Computer Society of India
- Senior Member of UACEE.
- Secretary, Conference and Workshop Committee, IEEE Computer Society, India. (R10)
PublicationsNo. of Research Publications: 59
Workshop/Seminar/FDP/ Summer School (Attended/ Organized)
- Participated in National level conference on “Emerging Technologies” at Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala. 2006”
- Participated in National level conference on “Emerging Trends and Applications in Computer Engineering” at Ajmer Engineering College, 2007”
- Attended workshop on “Teaching methodology” in Muzaffarnagar 2005.
- Co-convener, “National Conference on Rural Development Through IT” at JPIET Meerut, March 2010.
- Member, Organizing Committee, International Conference on Heterogeneous Networking for Quality, Reliability, Security and Robustness, January, 2013.
- Workshop Chair, International Conference, Qshine 2013, GBU, G. Noida.
- Member, Organizing Committee, One day International Workshop on Cloud Computing, 2013.
- Speaker, AICTE Sponsored Two Weeks Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on “Best Practices in Software Quality Engineering and 21st Century Teaching Learning Systems”, Delhi, 2013.
- Organized CSI Student Convention in Dec 2013 as Coordinator at Krishna Engineering College, Ghaziabad
- Coordinator, AICTE Sponsored Two Week Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on “Software Testing, Database Testing and Reliability” from March 03, 2014 to March 15, 2014 at Krishna Engineering College, Ghaziabad.
- Speaker, National Conference on Recent Trends and Exploration on Mobile Networking and Green Energy, Phonics Group of Institution, Roorkee, August 10, 2014.
- Completed training program on Foundation Level of Software Testing Certification under ISTQB WDP.
- I have earned a Brainbench certification in Computer Fundamentals.
- Organized Four Week training on Software Testing at Krishna Engineering College, Ghaziabad.
National and International Recognition
- Reviewer of “International Journal of Computer Applications & Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA.
- Reviewer of “National Conference on Evolving Ideas: Computing, Communication and Networking”, India.
- Reviewer of IEEE Transaction on Wireless Sensor and IET Journal Wireless sensor System.
- CSI Student Branch Coordinator at Krishna Engineering College, Ghaziabad.
- IEEE Student Branch Coordinator at Krishna Engineering College, Ghaziabad
Executive Summary (About Self)
Dr. Mayank Singh is currently working as a Professor and Head, Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Krishna Engineering College, Ghaziabad. He has 12+ years of extensive experience in IT industry and Academics in India. He has completed his Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering from Uttarakhand Technical University in 2011. He obtained his M.E. (2007) in Software Engineering from Thapar University, Patiala and B.Tech. (2004) in Information Technology from Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow.
During his 12 years of service he served at various positions like Associate System Engineering, Software Tester, Lecturer, Sr. Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor in various organizations. Since last 4 years he is serving at Krishna Engineering College, Ghaziabad, India as Professor.
Dr. Singh has organized more than 30 workshops on various technologies and one AICTE Sponsored Faculty development programs (FDPs) on Software Testing, Database Testing and Reliability.
Dr. Singh has published around 46 research papers in peer reviewed Transaction, Journals and Conferences of National and International repute and supervised 3 PhD students in the areas of Cloud Computing, Software Testing, and Ontology. He has designed the course curriculums of Software Engineering, Software testing, and Advanced Information Systems for Uttarakhand Technical University.
He is currently serving as a Life Member of Computer Society of India (CSI), Life member of Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA), Member of IEEE, Professional member of ACM, Senior member of IACSIT, and Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE). He is also serving for IEEE committees as a TPC member and designated reviewer for various IEEE conferences.
Dr. Singh is currently serving as Reviewer for IET Software, IEEE Communications, IEEE TENCON, IEEE Sensors, The Journal of Engineering, IET Wireless Sensor Networks, and Program Committee Member of innumerable IEEE & Springer International Journals and Conferences Worldwide.