|Department||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Web (If Any)||https://in.linkedin.com/in/vishwajeet-pattanaik|
|Specialization||Year of passing||University/Inst.||Remarks|
|M.Tech||Knowledge Engineering||2014||SRM University|
|B.Tech/B.E.||Computer Science & Engineering||2011||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (formerly U.P.T.U)|
|3 Years 9 Months||1 Year 1 Month||3 Months|
Research InterestsArtificial intelligence & Robotics, Abundant-Data Algorithms & Applications, Smart and Ubiquitous Computing for Vehicle Navigation Systems, Computer-Assisted Education, Human-Computer Interaction, Image & Video Processing.
*Data Structures using C *Discrete Mathematics *Graph Theory *Data Mining & Data Warehousing *Artificial Intelligence, Robotics *Cyber Security *Knowledge based Decision Support System *Web Technology, Image Processing
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Computer Society of India (CSI)
Published Paper Details
|1||“Inducing Human-like Motion in Robots”, Vishwajeet Pattanaik, Shweta Suran, Dr. S. Prabakaran.
I-CARE 2014 proceedings of the 6th IBM Collaborative Academia Research Exchange Conference(I-CARE) on I-CARE 2014, Publisher: ACM New York, NY, USA© 2014 (ISBN: 978-4503-3037-4, DOI: 10.1145/2662117.2662118).
|2||“Discovering Shortest Path Between Points in Cerebrovascular System”, Shweta Suran, Vishwajeet Pattanaik, Dr. D. Malathi.
I-CARE 2014 proceedings of the 6th IBM Collaborative Academia Research Exchange Conference(I-CARE) on I-CARE 2014, Publisher: ACM New York, NY, USA© 2014 (ISBN: 978-4503-3037-4, DOI: 10.1145/2662117.2662122).
|3||“Survey Paper on Encryption, Authentication and Auditing Services for better Cloud Security”, Aishwarya Gupta, Vishwajeet Pattanaik.
International Journal of Computer Applications, March 2016. Published by Foundation of Computer Science (FCS), NY, USA.
|4||“Weather - Temperature Pattern Prediction and Anomaly Identification using Artificial Neural Network”, Himani Tyagi, Shweta Suran, Vishwajeet Pattanaik.
International Journal of Computer Applications, April 2016. Published by Foundation of Computer Science (FCS), NY, USA.
|5||“Smart Real-Time Traffic Congestion Estimation and Clustering Technique for Urban Vehicular Roads”, Vishwajeet Pattanaik, Dr. Mayank Singh, Dr. P. K. Gupta and Dr. S. K. Singh
TENCON, IEEE Region 10 International Conference, November 2016.
Workshop/Seminar/FDP/ Summer School (Attended/ Organized)
- Attended Workshop on "Exploring Pathways to promote Entrepreneurship Through lncubation & lnnovation", organized by Technology Business Incubator - KIET Group of Institutes, sponsored by National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board, DST Govt. of lndia, Ministry of MSME, Govt. of lndia, Small lndustries Development Bank of India, New Delhi National Small lndustries Corporation of lndia, New Delhi & Department of Biotechnology DST Govt. of lndia, New Delhi – At Indira Gandhi Pratisthan (Pluto Hall), Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 24 January 2016 to 25 January 2016 – 2 Days.
- Attended Faculty Development Program on “Significance of Accreditation & Entrepreneurship Awareness”, organized by Krishna Engineering College, Ghaziabad – 17 July 2015 – 1 Day.
- Attended Short Term Training Program on "Two Week ISTE STTP Workshop on Introduction to Design of Algorithms", organized under MHRD NMEICT at Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ghaziabad – 25 May 2015 to 30 May 2015 - 6 Days.
- Won Gold Medal on Research Day for presentation of paper entitled “Pivotal Kinematic Prediction for Autonomous Robots using Moving Average Smoothing”, organized by SRM University, Kattankulathur.
- Assisted in Faculty Development Program on “Hands on Training for MATLAB & its Application”, organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, SRM University, Kattankulathur.
- Attended workshop on “Architectural Thinking for Software Engineers” on 4th March’ 2013 & 5th March’ 2013, organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, SRM University, Kattankulathur.
- Participated in National Seminar on “Computation Intelligence” on 21st Jan’ 2013 & 22nd Jan’ 2013, organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, SRM University, Kattankulathur.
- Attended Faculty Development Program on “Next Generation Intelligent Optical Network” by Dr. Biswanath Mukhrejee, University of California Davis on 25th June’ 2012 – 29th June’ 2012, organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, SRM University, Kattankulathur.
Executive Summary (About Self)
Mr. Vishwajeet Pattanaik is currently working as Assistant Professor in Computer Science Engineering Department at Krishna Engineering College, Ghaziabad (U.P.), India. He recently completed a 2 months Research Fellowship Program at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi. He has been an academician for over 3 years now and has Industry experience of around 1.5 years. He completed his Masters (M.Tech) with specialization in Knowledge Engineering (Artificial Intelligence) from SRM University, Chennai (T.N.), India in 2014. He obtained his graduation degree (B.Tech) in Computer Science Engineering form Uttar Pradesh Technical University, India in 2011. Vishwajeet has attended, participated and assisted in organizing several workshops and conferences organized both at SRM University and Krishna Engineering College. He recently served as a reviewer for IEEE TENCON 2016. He is currently also working as Organizing Secretary for International Conference on Advances in Computing and Data Sciences (ICACDS-2016). Vishwajeet is a member a of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), Computer Society of India (CSI) and Association for Computing Machinery (ACM).